Main Campus Shuttle
Wayne State University currently offers two complimentary campus shuttles that allow you to park your car and still get from one side of campus to the other by simply flashing your OneCard. Shuttles, 15-passenger vans, run from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday and signs are posted at each stop.
Service runs continuously in approximately 15-minute intervals and is labeled “Main Campus Shuttle.”
Click here for a map of main campus shuttle route.
- University Tower Northwest corner of Cass and Canfield
- Engineering Building Northeast corner of Anthony Wayne Drive and Warren.
- Faculty/Administration Southeast corner of Anthony Wayne Drive and Ferry
- Henry Ford Transfer Stop -- north doors of One Ford Place
- Parking Lots 11, 15 Southwest corner of Cass and York
- Parking Lot 60, Cass south of Forest Avenue
- Law School, Cohn Building Southwest corner of Cass and Palmer
- State Hall Northwest corner of Cass and Putnam
- Old Main Southwest corner of Cass and Warren